Based in Cologne, Germany
February 6, 2015
Press / Business contact:
Slow Bros. UG
+49 221 97599883
SLOW BROS. is a small indie studio based in Germany dedicated to thoughtfully bridging analogue and digital worlds in the form of interactive experiences.
Slow Bros. was founded in 2015 by long time friends Onat Hekimoglu, Ole Tillmann, Fabian Preuschoff and Daniel Beckmann. The studio member's diverse backgrounds including video game production, filmmaking, carpentry, apparel, and illustration give them a unique skill set with various applications, from games, over VR-experiences to art installations. Currently the studio is producing their first full-length video game „Harold Halibut“.
There are currently no trailers available for Slow Bros.. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for Slow Bros., but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Games 4 Change Europe Winner" - Outcasted, 2014
- "Ludicious Zürich Game Festival Nominee" - Outcasted, 2014
- "A MAZE. Indie Connect Showcase" - Klanglichter, 2014
- "A MAZE. Indie Connect Nominee" - Outcasted, 2015
- "ZKM App-Art Award - Virtual Reality Winner" - Raum, 2016
- "Deutscher Entwicklerpreis - Nominated for "Most Wanted" and "Best Marketing Action"" - Harold Halibut, 2017
- "Unity Awards - Nominated for "Most Anticipated"" - Harold Halibut, 2018
- "Winner Kultur und Kreativpiloten" - Harold Halibut, 2019
Team & Repeating Collaborator
CEO, Director, Game Designer, Developer, Writer, Composer
Art Director, Writer, Illustrator
Project Manager, 3D Artist
Clothing and Textile Designer
Twitter (Slow Bros.)
Twitter (Harold Halibut)
Facebook (Harold Halibut)
Instagram (Harold Halibut)
Web (Slow Bros.)
Web (Harold Halibut)